crane. maintenance. services.
Inspection and Analysis
Crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection ensure the safety and reliability of your equipment and compliance with statutory requirements.
Whether you own or operate cranes, lifting or hoisting equipment, you need to ensure that they are safe and in compliance with statutory requirements. That is where our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can help.
Why Use Crane, Hoisting and Lifting Equipment Inspection ?
S-Convecranes is one of the company for inspection, testing and verification of all types of crane, hoisting and lifting equipment. That means that we can offer you the expertise, experience and equipment to conduct professional statutory and voluntary crane inspection for safety and reliability
Our Crane, Hoisting And Lifting Equipment Inspection Services Include:-
- Checking of brakes, clutches, sheaves, and wire rope assemblies
- Design studies and calculation reviews; Dynamic and static load testing
- Inspection of all the structural load bearing members, including sheaves
- Checking crane girders, rails and columns of overhead cranes to assure structural integrity
- Line level and span crane gantry surveys
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) of load hooks for cracks and visual inspections for distortions
- Operational tests to assure that your unit is functioning properly
- Periodic inspections and inspection prior to use of mechanical, structural, electrical, and safety systems, as well as of wire ropes and chains
- Re-examination of all safety devices; Regulatory compliance assessments
- Remnant life assessment; Repairs supervision
Our Crane, Hoisting And Lifting Equipment Inspection Can Help You:-
- Meet all associated regulatory requirements, with independent inspection carried out in accordance with all applicable regulations, standards and engineering practices.
- Assure the safe and proper working capability and condition of your crane or lifting and hoisting equipment.
- Maintain the capability and availability of your equipment.
- Maximise uptime and planned outages to minimise operational impact.
As a leading supplier, we are attributed to perform conformity assessments, as well as statutory and voluntary inspections on cranes, hoisting and lifting equipment.
Contact us today and discover how our crane, hoisting and lifting equipment inspection can ensure safety, reliability, and compliance with statutory requirements.